Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 8...

It's official! I have made it past the first week. Let's recap. I started with $21.00 in my wallet on Day 1. I had a yard sale on Day 4. I made $22.00 at the yard sale, and spent $10.00 of it. I currently have $33.00 in my wallet. Not bad for week 1. Week 2's adventure will be listing household items on eBay. So far I have not spent any money on gas, and I have not gone to the grocery store for groceries (just the corner store with my yard sale profit). Day 1 someone bought me lunch, and Day 8 I got free concert tickets! I have clean closets, and I have caught up on DVD's I borrowed, and bought, but never had time to watch. I am going to set a goal for myself to raise $100.00 by the end of this challenge. I am almost a third of the way there, and I still have 23 days left. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky, and find some money lying around at the concert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment