Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1...

Sweet Success! Day one has come and gone with much success. It was easy enough to make it through the first day, and ironically enough someone even bought me lunch!

Rule #2

I can accept breakfast, lunch, or dinner when offered.

This doesn't mean that I always have to accept when offered, but it will allow me to on occasion without feeling guilty. I have read before that you should never refuse money, and for the purpose of this experiment food = money.

One thing I did today to help limit temptation was to unsubscribe from all the e-mails I receive soliciting daily sales and bargains. No more Rue La La or Gilt for this reformed shopper.

I love September and this was a great way to start the month. I was able to come home, make dinner, watch a movie that I have been meaning to watch for the past three weeks and blog about my new found passion for saving instead of spending :)

No comments:

Post a Comment